Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Fly Away With Me; Mark Tamayo, Chris Gallegos, and PMAP @ 30



One day after Christmas and I'm bothering you guys with a blog post?!? HA HA HA!!! Merry Christmas everybody! 

Once you get a foothold in the industry of fashion, it's pretty easy to sometimes forget why you're doing it in the first place. I guess when you're too busy with editorials, meetings, campaigns and such, the passion for it takes a back seat. So I consider it a breath of fresh air when Ana Sideco of PMAP contacted me to style and somehow creatively direct a shoot for photographer Chris Gallegos. I have two designers to work with automatically on top of my head, and I was leaning more towards good friend Mark Tamayo for this one.

Just to sidebar a bit; I love love love travelling but I absolutely hate flying. We were actually offered to take a small tour around the Metro in a helicopter after the shoot and to be honest, I now regret not doing it, but at that moment, I was more relieved we had to do something right after the shoot. So anyway, on to the editorial!!!


















 











I absolutely fell in-love with the end result of this editorial, thanks so much to Chris Gallegos. This actually isn't the first time I've worked with him, we just weren't properly introduced last time when we did the annual shoot for PMAP, two years in a row(si Ana kasi, eh, hihihi). We have maintained a connection after this shoot and we have a lot of stuff under our sleeves, so you guys just have to be patient.

Up in the Air; PMAP at 30
Creative art direction and styling, Nio Manzano
Photography, Chris Gallegos
Clothes, Mark Tamayo
Hair and Makeup, Ralph Laurenciana dela Cruz
Models, Ana Sideco, Shemaine de Ramos, Angela Lehmann (Philippines Next Top Model winner, cycle 2)
Shot on location at World Aviation Corporation, thanks to Mr. Francis Levi

Deo gratias! To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment