Monday, August 14, 2017

Happy Andrada; Marry Me At Marriott 2017

Lou Muñoz wearing a feathered blazer on a flowy dress
Somehow, saying "Happy made my wedding dress" sounds so right. That's why I love styling for this lady; she's the right amount of romance and madness rolled into one, black-clad lady. And I'm happy to say that I am, in fact, Happy's friend. So every time she has a show, may it be here in the Philippines or internationally, I make sure I badger her into getting me to style for her. 


I think I've said enough. I'm sure you're here for the fashion, so here they are. Happy Andrada's bridal collection for Marry Me at Marriott 2017; an all blush collection fit for every bride and bridal entourage.



































Photography, Rxandy Capinpin
Floral pieces from Gary Abar Dacanay
Styled by Nio Manzano

Deo gratias!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment