Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sara Nicolas Gonzales; My Spanish Hermanita

Earrings by Em Mariano, ring, N+Studio
Have you met my long-lost, Spanish sister Sara? Hahaha, no, she's actually a friend I was able to get to know more during our Ayala Style Origin days. For a few months last year, we were together almost everyday inside Ayala Malls here in Manila and in other parts of the country. She was assigned to help us during our Metro Weddings Editorial "Love on Sandy Shores" that came out October 2014. I'm always mesmerized by her Spanish beauty and hypnotic eyes, and that's the reason why I wanted to make a side-project with her during our editorial. Good thing she's game and as you can see, this girl is really a stunner.






Gown by Eric delos Santos, earring, Em Mariano, ring, N+Studio


Gown by Eric delos Santos, earrings, Em Mariano, ring, N+Studio

Professional makeup artistry by Rae Venturanza-Salazar, ring, N+Studio, earrings, Em Mariano

I have to say, though, that I am truly honored to be able to pull-out from Em Mariano. He's the one who made all the earrings in this editorial and the ones in the Metro Weddings feature. I had the privilege to have a small chat with him, and I find him to be a genuinely humble person. Em, if you're reading this, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! 

Special thanks to Ms. Toni Carag of Playa Tropical Resort and Hotel for being our official home during our stay in Ilocos. For more photos of this editorial, please click here.

Creative direction and styling, Nio Manzano
Model, Sara Nicolas Gonzales
Photography, Noel Salazar
Makeup, Rae Venturanza-Salazar
Hair, Archie Vergara


DEO GRATIAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment