Friday, January 23, 2015

Eric delos Santos for Karimadon

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to style for one of the country's top brands when it comes to women's formal clothing. They initially got me to style for 2 editorials that were supposed to be forwarded to magazines. The project didn't pushed through, but they were able to use the shoot in their website, Facebook and Instagram page, and also on other local websites and for bloggers. We were also able to use the behind the scenes footage on my t.v. show Style List.



As you can see (and as the title of this blog hinted), Eric delos Santos designed a few formal/evening wear and bridal gowns for KARIMADON. I'd have to thank Eric also because he is the one who requested for me to do the styling and create the team for this campaign. So Eric, I really owe you one!

Check out some of the photos of the campaign. First up, all of these are Eric delos Santos for Karimadon wedding gowns and formals. And yes, those are earrings from Ken Samudio.







These next ones are all KARIMADON Brides and formal wear.






I have to thank also Eric Galos (who is now a friend and has since moved on to different brand), the project coordinator, for this opportunity. You'd be able to see these photos larger than life at KARIMADON boutiques all over Metro Manila.

I'm working with Ms. Josie Go of KARIMADON with a few project recently, and I'd have to say I am super excited and nervous at the same time. We are partnering up together with my show, so I'm hoping to get your support, guys!

Photography; Noel Salazar
Makeup; Rae Venturanza
Hair; Archie Vergara
Models; Olivia and Brenda of IM
Accessories; Ken Samudio

1 comment: