Friday, July 12, 2019

Sulsi MNL; Online RTW Shop


It's finally here! Sulsi MNL is an RTW brand that me and a few other business partners started talking about early this year.
When I look back into it, I cannot believe how fast it all happened, considering we have had quite a few delays due to production and suppliers. I also cannot believe the amount of support we are getting from families and friends, knowing well enough that it is hard to start up a business while doing two other jobs (I will not let go of being a stylist EVER, and I have an online job I do on the side). So without further ado, I present to you, SULSI MNL!!!





Sulsi MNL first collection
Photography, Noel Salazar
Designer, Enrico Carado
Creative direction and styling, Nio Manzano
Hair and makeup, Cris Joyosa
Model, Sanya Smith

Deo Gratias! To God be the glory! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment