Saturday, December 27, 2014

Metro Weddings; Sunkissed Splendor, July 2014

Gown by Eric delos Santos

I have not updated this blog in months!!! But so many stuff have been happening lately (most of them are good) and I guess that's a nice excuse why I've been neglecting it. I am super grateful first of all to God for allowing me to do the things I like doing AND make a living out of it too! And of course, to Anna Lloren for the push AND Michelle Katigbak-Alejandro for always believing in me.


SO for this entry, it's something for Metro Weddings (I have to accept the fact that weddings will and may forever be a part of my life!) Another praise report is that all my pitches to Metro Weddings have been accepted as part of their editorial, and konting pagyayabang, all of them are the first, legit editorial if you open the magazine, so that must mean something (or not... ewan). The following photo files is how you'd be able to see the editorial on the magazine. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as we enjoyed conceptualizing and shooting them.

Gowns by Erwin Lee Tan
Gown on left, Erwin Lee Tan. Right, Ryan Madamba

Gown on left, Erwin Lee Tan. Right, Ryan Madamba

Gown on left, Eric delos Santos. Right, Francis Libiran

So there you have it. There are more out-takes of this editorial. If you want to see them, click on this link to go to Quirky Creatives' website; the official website of my photographer friend, Noel Salazar.

SUNKISSED SPLENDOR (Metro Weddings Magazine)
Creative direction and styling, Nio Manzano
Photography, Noel Salazar
Makeup, Rae Venturanza-Salazar
Hair, Andrew Jardenil
Model, Monika Sta. Maria

DEO GRATIAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment